ARC has made a goal to deliver comprehensive, end to end solutions for the US wireless operators and OEMs. Our design, Data collection, installation services are highly customized to meet our clients’ needs. ARC’s in-house experience and full range of services and capabilities make us uniquely qualified to handle every aspects of the any challenging projects. From project eption, through property acquisition, design and installation, and project completion and system launch, ARC provides great services that demonstrate our client comes first always.
- All project pre-planning to establish benchmark deliverables, and critical team roles
- Project coordination of all site data and site conditions
- Verification of any zoning and / or permit issues
- Review all local municipal approvals
- Engineering review at all stages of the project
- Utility requirement review (fiber and power)
- Evaluate of geotechnical, Surveys, etc
- Management of equipment installations
- Management of installation completion and closeouts
- Specializing in network planning of mobile and high-speed wireless voice/data services.
- ARC provides a complete range of network services – from engineering Design and Optimization, system engineering, fixed network architecture, and installation.
- ARC is a technical outsourcing company with access to a large pool of highly experienced professionals for staffing large projects in a short time.
- Integration and Turnkey Solutions CDMA, TDMA, GSM, GPRS, UMTS, WCDMA
- Engineering Design / Optimization staff and tools
- E911 Test, Verification, and Preparation of FCC compliance reports
- Technology Training and Seminars
- Drive Testing and Performance Measurement using TEMS, Grayson and X-Tel tools
- Transport Equipment (Fiber, Microwave)
- Base Stations Radios (Certified Engineers)
- Optimization and Post-Processing
- Project Management / Net Deployment
- Install, Commission, and Test