ARC has made a goal to deliver comprehensive, end to end solutions for the US wireless operators and OEMs. Our design, Data collection, installation services are highly customized to meet our clients’ needs. ARC’s in-house experience and full range of services and capabilities make us uniquely qualified to handle every aspects of the any challenging projects. From project inception, through property acquisition, design and installation, and project completion and system launch, ARC provides great services that demonstrate our client comes first always.
All successful projects start with excellent up front Design and network planning, followed up with excellent project management. Our Project Managers are experienced at defining the scope of the project, leading the team, and tracking the progress through completion. Our in-house design and installation services also allow our managers to be involved in a project from initial design through installation completion. At a minimum we expect our project management services to cover the following:
- All project pre-planning to establish benchmark deliverables, and critical team roles
- Project coordination of all site data and site conditions
- Verification of any zoning and / or permit issues
- Review all local municipal approvals
- Engineering review at all stages of the project
- Utility requirement review (fiber and power)
- Evaluate of geotechnical, Surveys, etc
- Management of equipment installations
- Management of installation completion and closeouts
- Specializing in network planning of mobile and high-speed wireless voice/data services.
- ARC provides a complete range of network services – from engineering Design and Optimization, system engineering, fixed network architecture, and installation.
- ARC is a technical outsourcing company with access to a large pool of highly experienced professionals for staffing large projects in a short time.
- Integration and Turnkey Solutions CDMA, TDMA, GSM, GPRS, UMTS, WCDMA
- Engineering Design / Optimization staff and tools
- E911 Test, Verification, and Preparation of FCC compliance reports
- Technology Training and Seminars
- Drive Testing and Performance Measurement using TEMS, Grayson and X-Tel tools
- Transport Equipment (Fiber, Microwave)
- Base Stations Radios (Certified Engineers)
- Optimization and Post-Processing
- Project Management / Net Deployment
- Install, Commission, and Test
Founded in 1991 to provide unparallel technical services and support the rapid expansion of wireless telecommunication systems. Originally, ARC supplied the workforce to support the carriers with the RF engineering and RAN system design. ARC . developed the expertise to perform all aspects of the wireless network and has performed these needed services for the “top five” wireless carriers and a number of the nation’s newest carriers. ARC . leveraged our capabilities to manage large complex projects and over time built the Western Regions wireless network services. Today, ARC . provides the industry fully Turn-key network build, with Program Management, Design, Engineering, Asset Management, Installation , and Technical Integration Services. We have expanded our Technical operations and experience with indoor wireless networks and developed our complete DAS solution providing customers a “single source” for DAS site development. Our DAS solution can be provided to Carriers or Private Network owners and is complemented by relationship with leading manufacturer of “Carrier Grade” Distributed Antenna Systems.